,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Morning






It's 6:30 am and I have woken up to the beautiful sight of a gentle snowfall. It has warmed up a bit, and so far another inch or two is on the ground. While other people that I talk to are tired of the excessive snowfall that we have had this winter, I really love it. Isn't this one of the reasons that we choose to live and stay in New England? Jim likes to talk about retiring somewhere warm, while I dream about going further North, like Maine.
I lit a fire, and am snuggled up with Tofu on the couch with tea and pumpkin banana bread that I made yesterday. I am going to catch up on some reading, and enjoy a quiet morning


My fire


Breakfast


Tofu anxiously waiting for me to sit down, in the hope that I'll share my breakfast

1 comment: