I could not even think about doing this blog and not mentioning these 3. From left to right..Kelley, Rebekah, and Rachel. They are the daughters of my sweet friend Karen. They are a breath of fresh air to our Tuesday night bible study. It is such a blessing to have them there. Kelly and Bekah are both getting married this summer and it has been so much fun for me to hear about all of the plans right from the start. They always have me laughing, and I come away feeling so happy after any time that I spend with them. Most of all I respect their desire to learn and grow in their faith. Love you girls!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Favorites
I could not even think about doing this blog and not mentioning these 3. From left to right..Kelley, Rebekah, and Rachel. They are the daughters of my sweet friend Karen. They are a breath of fresh air to our Tuesday night bible study. It is such a blessing to have them there. Kelly and Bekah are both getting married this summer and it has been so much fun for me to hear about all of the plans right from the start. They always have me laughing, and I come away feeling so happy after any time that I spend with them. Most of all I respect their desire to learn and grow in their faith. Love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




SO CUTE PATTI!! We love you!!!!! <3 rachel
ReplyDeleteTHanks Patti Love you, mean it!!!! <3 Kelley
ReplyDelete