
Jim and I have been married for 27 years today. Hurray for us! Jim, honey, God was smiling down on me when he chose you for my husband. There is no other person that I could have gone through this life with. I love you. Happy Anniversary!

Mom, Daddy and Jim. Look at my gorgeous Mom. She was the same age that I am right now. My Dad was battling cancer, so I am posting the next pic of him before he got sick.

My Dad. Cape Cod 1978

Uncle Bob...walking me down the aisle

My beautiful sister

Look at those cuties...Ben and Erin!




I love you with all my heart! Thanks for putting up and sticking with me, you are truly the best. God has blessed me more than I can say and more than I deserve, by bringing you into my life. Happy anniversary!!! Me XOXOXO
ReplyDeletePAT KYTE PAT KYTE. I showed my mom those wedding pics. You guys were the cutest ever!! STILL AREEEEEEE! <3 rachel
ReplyDelete