We just received word that Jim's Uncle Mitch passed away early this morning. His wife Jean was by his side. He was happy and active right up until the beginning of this past week when he began his stay at the local hospice. He went out to dinner on Friday night and played cards with his friends...just 1 week ago. I have such nice memories of him. He was such a sweet man and always had such fun and interesting stories that entertained the family on every occasion that we were able to be together. His warm and personable children are a testament to the kind of man that he was. I feel so badly for Jim not only because he lost his uncle, but he feels like he has lost the last link back to his Dad.
We are so happy that we were able to spend some precious time with the Kyte family this past May and enjoy Uncle Mitch's company one last time. I will never forget these sweet moments.
And of course this...

We are so sorry to hear about Uncle Mitchell. This is a beautiful testimony to who he was and how special of a man he was to Jim. Our prayers are with you. How special to have these videos. I can see how much he meant to everyone. May all our lives be blessed by such special people. Love to all Chris
ReplyDelete