Funny story. I now work with a woman who is even more obsessed than me. She has purchased 3 different sets just since I began working with her. When a set that I love went on sale I pointed it out to her and she promptly ordered a service for 12 for herself. I was so excited for her and when they arrived she brought in a placesetting in to show me. They were beautiful and would look so great in my kitchen...but alas they were still very expensive and trying to watch our pennies I would never even think of buying them right now. Well, Monday she told me that she had ordered another new set from pfaltzgraff and was wondering if I would be interested in the other set. WHAT?? She wanted to give them to me, but I could not accept such a generous offer. I offered to buy them and so she named a really low figure...and now...they are mine.
My dishwasher is now humming happily in the kitchen... full of Pfaltzgraff-Nuance of gold,red and sage. Anyone want to come over for dinner?




YES!!! I would love to come for dinner and eat off any color you put out. How wonderful and what a blessing. God is blessing you in abundance even when you least expect it. Enjoy your beautiful dishes Patti. Love to all and have a great weekend. Love Chris
ReplyDeleteI will come too! - Rachel
ReplyDelete