I hardly had time this year to do any garden tending this year. I was on probation for my new job from May to July, working over 45 hrs each week and then trying to catch up on everything on the weekends. My biggest surprise...everything bloomed...in spite of me. The sweetest surprise is that I was unable to plant my morning glories next to the front porch...and lo and behold, they sprouted anyway...from last years seeds.


A hydrangea that I had nutured for years got no attention this year and is 3X the size of last year.

Amazing

Morning glories have grown up to where we can see them when we sit out on the front porch.
Soooo beautiful. I can picture you guys sitting on your beautiful front porch with Tofu on your lap just being and enjoying God's beauty around you. I love hydrangeas and the morning glories are glorious!!!. Enjoy another two days off:) Love Chris
ReplyDelete