,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Closing Out 2010


I am a real New Years party pooper. Poor Jimmy, he wants to go out on the town and I have finally put my foot down in regards to this holiday. I have refused to go out. I want to stay home, have a special dinner, rent a good movie, and be tucked into bed well before midnight. So, we have ordered some LARGE lobsters from Tony's in Watertown and will spend the night in.

Zach will spend the night at his friend Sam's house and Kate will probably ring in the New Year with a crowd of friends. Fun for them. Quiet for us.

However you decide to celebrate, I sure hope that it makes you happy.
Happy New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment