On the brighter side, I have been around for 50 years. That is an amazing thing. I am very blessed.
Even tho Jim had his heart attack 4 days before my birthday, he insisted that we still celebrate, so he took all of us out to the Good News Cafe in Woodbury. They had some healthy options and we all like it there. It was a very good choice...we had a delicious meal and a great time.
It was the perfect way to celebrate. Low key, which is just how I like it. All of us together which makes me the happiest. Jimmy right by my side, which of course was the best present that a girl like me could get. Don't think for one second that I didn't thank God that night for "all of us under one roof". It could have been a very different kind of day and I am so thankful that I ended my big day with Jim tucked in right beside me.
All dressed up and ready to go. I got a great picture of all of us at the restaurant, but I am using it for our Christmas card and don't want to share it here yet.









patti... I love your face in the picture of you getting your mixer! you are truly excited!! love yooou
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Aunt Patti!!!
ReplyDeleteErin
Hi Patti
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!!1 I think 50 looks good on you. You look so happy. I am glad you had such a great day.
Have fun using your new mixer!!!
Love ya
On ya
Chris