,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Visiting

The weekend before Christmas, we all traveled to Mass. to see my Mom and then to John and Cassie's to have our Christmas time with them.
Tofu is the best doggie traveler. Here she is nestled in between Kate and I.

Over the bridge to Cape Cod. I forgot about taking pictures, I think I took 3. :(

Cape Cod Canal

Happy kids on Nana's couch. Where is Nana? The photographer forgot to take her picture. We opened our gifts and then went out for our traditional dinner at Clancys restaurant. Delish... It was wonderful to be with our Cape Cod family again!

On to John and Cassie's. This is their tree. So pretty.

There are Zach and Kate all set up in the living room. Cozy.


Happy pup





Time for football. John and Cassie were the cutest host and hostess. They made us a delicious Sunday dinner of perfectly roasted chicken, brown rice medley, and fresh green beans. So mindful of Jim's new dietary needs and so yummy for the rest of us.



Cuties!
Time to go. It was sad to say goodbye to the kids. They made our time together festive and cozy. It was such a fun weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Jim Kyte says; "One of the BEST weekends ever!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti!

    Thanks for dropping by the Lazy Bee Farm today!

    What a lovely family! I love Cape Cod! It is such a pretty place, but I will never get over the traffic on the bridge in mid-July! LOL

    Stay warm and safe!

    Matty

    ReplyDelete