,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Saturday, August 1, 2009

God Bless the Bride that the Sun Shines Upon

If Mother Nature really existed, I would think the Donovan family must have paid her off for another gorgeous wedding day. Kelley and Andrew were married today at 10am. The bride floated down the aisle on the arm of her Dad in a beautiful Maggie Sottero gown that was all gossamer and sparkle. So perfect, so Kelley. I know people say this...but she truly glowed from within...all day. This couple is the real deal and we were blessed to be part of this day. On the lighter side, boy can that Brochu family boogie. They gave the Donovan family a run for their money. Nothing however could top Bob, Kelley, and Rachel running around the dance floor as the DJ played this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUNYY-kJZbc Love that family!







The vows
Dan Mc... love him










A moment and I ran out of memory before the song was over. UGH!




Best buds! A great ending to a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and videos Patti. I couldn't help crying seeing Bob and Kel dance. What a song. What a wonderful couple they are - like you said the real thing. Thanks for sharing these Love Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, Patti... it was the first live video action andrew and I have seen.... so cool!

    ReplyDelete