,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Midweek

I am so tired. Jim is away for the week, and restful night sleeps do not come easy while he is gone. I am used to the gentle whooshing of his c-pap and just well...his presence. Tofu is unsettled as well, she barks at every little noise throughout the night, something she never does when Jim is home. WE MISS YOU, Jim Kyte!!
Kate, Jim, and I ventured out to the Clinton outlets last Saturday. Once again I was so close to the ocean and did not see a single wave. We did however eat from the ocean. We stopped at Lenny & Joe's in Westbrook for lunch. Famous in CT for it's seafood, large portions, and casual dining. Yummy! Not much luck at the outlets. Kate bought a sundress at Gap, and I got Zach a shirt and some socks for John.
Today is Thursday, one more day until the weekend. Thats how I live now, counting the days until Saturday. Anyway, we have Kelley and Andrew's wedding on Saturday and I cannot wait for that. I can't believe that we will finally attend a "local" wedding. They are getting married in Naugatuck. Very cool to get married in the town that you grew up in.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Patti! I am excited, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are gonna have a blast at the wedding. I can't wait to see the pictures. Enjoy and hug the bride and groom for me:( Hope you finally got to eat that grilled shrimp. Love Chris

    ReplyDelete