,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nicole's Bridal Shower

This past weekend Kate and I attended my niece & godchild Nicole's Bridal shower in Brewster, Ma., hosted by her Mom and sisters. What a nice day and it was so great to be with my family. The only downside is that once again I was on the Cape and didn't get to see the ocean...so close...weird. Added bonus, Kate and I always have so much fun and great "talk" time when we get to spend that much time in the car. It was a great weekend.



Sisters...Amy,Megan,Kelly,and Nicole
+ 1, their Mom, my sister, Debbie.

+1, my Mom, Audrey

Kate and her Nana
Nicki got hot opening so many gifts...and got up to cool off

Whew...all done opening. Happy girl.

The future bride cuts the cake





Can't wait for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment