He pounds down the stairs, misses the last step, and then lands (hard) at the bottom. I can always tell when he comes downstairs.
He is not much of a morning person...not cranky...just quiet.
He is thin, but this boy can eat! He comes home from work famished.
He still calls me Mrs. Kyte. Sweet.
He has a sweet tooth. Always tops off his dinner with some form of ice cream.
He has his fathers sense of humor and teasing, but has his Mom's sweetness.
He wears black socks with his shorts.
He likes to watch NCIS.
He laughs alot when something is funny on TV.
He has a serious interest in perfecting his golf game.
He wasn't uncomfortable saying the blessing at dinner. Nice.
He has not missed one day of work this summer.
He rolls his eyes when he thinks something is ridiculous, and looks so darn cute doing it.
He has been comfortable and relaxed right from the start.
So as we bid farewell, I would just like to say...Nick, I am so happy that you decided to stay with us. I cannot wait to see what God has planned for you and Bre. When you come to Ct, you will always have a place to stay and I promise I will not make you watch another episode of Grey's Anatomy or any more tacky reality shows. Love you XO




No comments:
Post a Comment