,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mid-Week Visitors

Francey and Michael arrived for a visit on Tuesday. It was wonderful to see them and extra special for me to finally meet Michael. No surprise, he is sure a great guy. I enjoyed every minute. Jim was able to spend the day with them on Wednesday and so they spent the better part of the day in Stratford. Lunch at Danny's Drive-In, a stop at Short beach, down thru Lordship, a stop at Union Cemetery to see Grandma's grave and a drive by 655 Chickadee Lane.

They were off to Boston on Thursday. A quick visit, but oh so much fun!

Lordship
Short Beach
Cuties



No comments:

Post a Comment