We moved Zachary into his room in New Hall at UNH today. He was well equipped with everything he needed and the day went very smoothly. His dorm is beautiful. He has two roommates, Adrian from Puerto Rico, and Jeff from South Windsor. They seem like very nice boys. Zachary was happy and relaxed all day.
I can't go on about this because truthfully I am feeling the loss. He will not be coming home tonight, he will not tell me sweet dreams like he has every night since he was a little boy. I am so happy and excited for him, but it is a meloncholy mix of emotions. I could cry a river, but I know from past experience that this feeling will be replaced with happy thoughts in just a few days. Zachy, if you visit my blog tonight...sweet dreams sweetie. XOXO

The load

Traditional first day picture

Happy boy

So much stuff, so little space

The view from his dorm window


We had lunch here

New Hall

Last minute words of advise before saying goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment