,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Orange Cat

This past week, my friends Nancy and Charlie were in Florida for their daughter Sara's wedding. I went over to their house daily to feed their kitty, O.C. I haven't had that much exposure to cats ( I am allergic). As far as cats go I think that OC is swell, and by the second day when he realized that I was "it" for the time being...he actually warmed up to me. While I was getting his food ready he would meow and rub up against my legs...sweet.



1 comment:

  1. wow.... he really got so skinny!! you can tell the most in this picture!

    ReplyDelete