,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Outside...at last!

I had some time this week and so I headed out to the garden. I cleared out two big flower beds and cleaned out and turned over my little patch for veggies and herbs. It was thrilling to see all the little green things peaking up once I had cleared away all of the twigs and debris from the fall and winter. I was out there all morning and a good part of the afternoon. I came hobbling in around 4, tired, sore, but refreshingly satisfied!



The chives that are going on our baked potatoe's tonight

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a very satisfying time! The pictures are great and I am jealous that you are having chives on your potatoes tonight. What else are you having? Sadly your area of 'What's for dinner tonight' is missing.....

    ReplyDelete