,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Thursday, April 9, 2009

NY Visit

Kate went down to visit John and Cassie this past weekend. They took some pictures at the transit museum.

If I saw this guy on the subway, I would be frightened. I do not recognize this person as my child. Perhaps he an Cassie are imitating people they have actually come in contact with...

Yikes!

Ok, now this is a face that I can relate to.







What? Cassie put that down...your back!




4 comments:

  1. That guy in the last picture looks like an old gold miner from the gold rush!! Surely he can't be your child....

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very handsome gold miner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What attractive people!! Looks like a fun trip. Kate, you're breathtaking as always!

    ReplyDelete