,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yesterday

An ice storm rolled in yesterday. The roads were awful, so we were all at home last night. It was great to be able to eat dinner with all of us at the table. Usually, Zach is at the gym and Kate is in class or at work around dinnertime. Jim and I eat together and then we keep the kids' dinners warm for them for whenever they get home.
After dinner, Kate suggested that we play a game that Jeff had given her for Christmas. We played until after 10 and had so much fun. I haven't laughed that much in a long time.



Thanks Jeff!


This is serious

Kate admits defeat






2 comments:

  1. I love game night!! Looks like fun. <3 rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the most fun I have had in a while ;>) I hope we do it again soon!!

    ReplyDelete