,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nothing


There is absolutely nothing going on right now. The reason I know this is because I was tempted to do a blog entry on my trip to Costco yesterday with Kate. Lame! Really tho, Have you ever tried the Cod they sell in the freezer section. See...lame.
Kate sent/faxed all of her resumes out on Monday and is hoping for at least one call back for an interview. She is in a holding pattern right now. She can't get a car until she has a job, she can't start back to school until she has a car, she needs the job to help pay for the car. Not good. So we wait and pray.
Jim and I got snowed in and could not go out to dinner to celebrate our Anniversary. We plan on going this Friday if the weather holds. On the positive side, we played Phase One with the kids again and that was FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment