Day to Day musings about whats going on in the KYTE family...
,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody
Monday, January 19, 2009
My Job
Thought it might be fun to show you where I work. I've worked here since 1999, behind the scenes. I do the insurance billing for this physical therapy/chiropractic office. It is an interesting position. It is much more challenging now because of all of the cutbacks by employers and their desire to switch over to HMO's to save money, and pass more of the health care cost off on their employee's. UGH. Unfortunately, I need full time hrs. and that is not possible here (28 hrs at most). So I am searching for a new job. No easy task in this economy.
No comments:
Post a Comment