,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Birthday "Our Cozy Home"

One year ago today I started this blog. What began as a way for my family to stay informed on our day to day doing's...turned into a sort of on-line scrapbook. Here is where it all began one year ago...

Click-here

It took me hours to figure out how to set it all up, upload pictures, choose backgrounds. Oh my, I was out of my "computer league" that day.
It has been so much fun to record this past year. Don't know really who is still reading, but it is fun just the same. So here comes year #2.



No comments:

Post a Comment