,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Saturday Volleyball

This past Saturday Kate and her former Naugy teamates participated in a Volleyball tournament in Woodbridge to benefit Easter Seals. They play every year, and have so much fun getting back together to play a sport that they all love. They came in second!

L to R- Kate, Lindsey and Jackie Witkowski, Sam Hurley, Jackie Brenia. In front...Kristin Boisvert.

1 comment:

  1. Hey what position did Kate play?? Alexx played middle hitter all four years in highschool. I LOVED watching the games!! Alexx went to the Woodbridge camps Funny isn't it??? Good job Kate!! Ann

    ReplyDelete