,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Here Comes the Bride

Jim and I attended the wedding of our sweet friend Suzy Butkus today. It was a very lovely and touching ceremony. The bride's brother (our friend) Bob, married them and it made the ceremony all the more special. I thought I would post this so some of our friends who were unable to attend could get a glimpse of this special day.

Ring bearers

Flower girl

The groom,waiting at the altar
The beautiful bride and her brother

Making their way up the aisle

Mr. and Mrs Gary Howard

Congratulating the happy couple



How Great is our God. Unplanned, Gary and Sue started singing, their joy overflowing.


The vows


No comments:

Post a Comment