,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Thursday, February 12, 2009

What's Real

I started this blog and I think it will be a way for friends and family to get a glimpse into our family's daily life. We are all seperated by distance, but not in each others hearts. One of my local friends has been reading my daily entries and she made a comment to me that she felt jealous of our life. I was thinking of this page like an ongoing scrapbook. I wouldn't put pictures and comments in my photo albums of unhappy moments. The reality is, our home is not always cozy. We struggle with the same issues that every other family struggles with. I hope anyone who is reading this knows that. This is just meant for fun and it is a great creative outlet for me.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should start posting updates (and photos!) of your marital squabbles with Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you anonymous and your witty comments too!

    ReplyDelete