,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I am a thief. I have stolen pictures from facebook a few times, but only when they are super cute and only from my friends and family. It doesn't make it right, but my blog is private and I have control over who reads it...so...here is a bit of cuteness to make your day.

My Mom lives a stones throw away from some of the most beautiful ocean beaches and she will not pass up any opportunity for a beach walk. She told me that last week my niece Nicole picked her up for some beach time and some Cape Cod clam chowder afterward. This is her with her great-granddaughter Ariel (Nicole's daughter).

2 cutie pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment