I am home today, doing what I love best, homemaking. Jim went in to the office, Zach is at school and Kate is at work and so I am also ALONE. I have my pup beside me and she is a bit under the weather so I am squeezing in a bit of mothering as well. I just read my favorite blog for
homekeeping and I have already begun the big clean. My comforter is already out flying in the warm sun, I have a chicken defrosting for dinner and I feel absolutely giddy!
I hope that you are having a great day too!
PS- Check out this blog. It will inspire you too!
SusanBranch Click on "Home Sweet Home" and I guarantee you will be dragging out your
vacuum and
scrubbies in very short order. Happy homemaking!
You are so good at being a Mom. Hope your day was just right!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope Tofu is doing better:)
Chris