,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Not a Fan

My family loves to play games. Me not so much. I am posting these pictures to show you why. They are all super competitive. They can get nasty. It is not a fun experience for me, but they seem to really love it. We spent a couple of evenings last week playing Phase 10. It can take hours and hours to finish. Pure torture.

Things started out good. Zachy made us a nice warm fire.

This looks like fun. Colorful box... promising.
This is what it does to my family. Big YIKES!


No smiles here...


Ummm, does this look like anything that you would want to be a part of ?




My only friend in the room. Thankfully Tofu was unaffected by the rowdy playing. This is how we are spending the long winter evenings. So fun....NOT!



1 comment: