,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Saturday, January 29, 2011

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage!

Today was such a special day. I attended Rebekah's baby shower. Rebekah is my sweet friend Karen's eldest daughter. She and her husband Cliff got married that year the Jim and I call the "year of weddings". I wrote an entry about it, but darned if I can figure out how to link you back to it. clickhere
Anyway, she and her husband Cliff are expecting their first baby in March. Karen gave her a beautiful shower/brunch at Junipers restaurant in Middlebury. It was quite a crowd..so needless to say she received so many thoughtful gifts and it seems that they are now ready for their little one to make their grand entrance.
What a great day!


yes they are!

Cliff and Rebekah chose not to find out what they are having...so this was a mountain of pinks, blues and yellows. So pretty!


Sisters. Sorry Kel...my battery died before I could get a pic of you and Bekah.

Happy Mom-to be.

The Grandma's

Karen cannot contain her joy! Everytime I looked her way she was either smiling or laughing. In just a few weeks she will be a Grandma for the first time! I am so happy and excited for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment