,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Quickie

Just a quick update. Jim's surgery is scheduled for Thursday. We are both apprehensive, after all it is surgery, but the excitement of getting Jim back to feeling good far outweighs our fears.
I have been worried about Zach not being able to have the H1N1 vaccine and today he e-mailed me that UNH has procured a small amount and because he has asthma he will be able to get one.
Saturday is Halloween and we have decided not to have our light on and give out candy. The commotion makes the dog nuts. We will officially be the Halloween scroodges of our neigborhood.
I am off to watch the vote-off on Dancing with the Stars. Gotta run.


No comments:

Post a Comment