and I want to go here... Cape Elizabeth, Maine!Today is a great day for several reasons. First, I spent the better part of the day with Zachary. We spent the morning shopping for college supplies and then had a wonderful lunch at John's Cafe in Woodbury.
Second, I went for a physical today and although I still have to have bloodwork...I got a clean bill of health.
Third, David Cassidy returns to TV tonight in a new series on ABC Family. I know it's lame...but it makes me happy.

Come on get happy!!! Glad to hear you had a good day Patti. How fun shopping for college stuff. Did i read that john's has a new pizza oven? we love their pizza it is so good:) Anyway hope you are well. It's allyour healthy eating and good living that helps with that good bill of health. You go girl!!! Love Chris
ReplyDelete