,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Friday, July 10, 2009

Stuff

Jim's in the kitchen right now making pizza. I love his pizza. He is meticulous about making it so not only does it look wonderful, it is so delicious. Warm squishy dough, topped with homestyle sauce, fresh shredded mozzarella, and healthy veggie toppings. He cleans up all of the mess too. I LOVE pizza night!
This week has not been exactly great. Just a bunch of yucky stuff that makes my stomach ache and leads me to believe that I probably have an ulcer. On the other hand, the sun is shining, the sky is deep blue, there is a cool breeze ruffling the curtains and my husband is in the kitchen cooking. I am grateful for these things.
Kate and I are going up to Cape Cod for my niece Nicole's bridal shower tomorrow. It will be so great to smell the ocean air and see my family.
Sweet Cassie is still in the hospital and having a rough time. Jim and Zach will take the train down to see her tomorrow. She is probably not up for any company so they will probably just stick their heads in her room and maybe take John out for lunch and hug him.
The work ladies are so much nicer to me now. The work part is still insane. I have not cried at night about it for a few weeks, a true sign that things are looking up. Plus, my Tuesday's off have started. I actually got a manicure/pedicure last Tues. and it's silly, but it made me feel like my old self.
Have a great weekend everyone!



1 comment:

  1. You are a dearly loved creation!!! Glad to hear that you now have Tuesday's to yourself. Praying for you and missing you:) Chris

    ReplyDelete