,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weddings Weddings Weddings

I am surrounded by all things wedding. On Thursday we will attend the wedding of Rebekah and Cliff. Can't wait for that! Can't wait to party with the Donovan family!
Two weeks later Kate and I will attend the bridal shower of my niece Nicole...followed shortly by the wedding of Kelley and Andrew. We will wrap the summer up with Nicole's wedding in Boston on 8/22. Not to mention the fact that Nick is planning his own nupitals for Jan 2010. Showers and weddings...I am in the zone. Thought I would post some fun vintage photos to get more in the groove...






No comments:

Post a Comment