,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Random Sunday

However much we may know God, the great lesson to learn is that at any minute He may break in. We are apt to overlook this element of surprise, but God never works in any other way. –Oswald Chambers

Amen

It's Sunday and I am on my way upstairs to get ready for church. I feel like dressing up today and so I will pull out something that I used to wear to work. Maybe black dress slacks and a pretty top. I am sick to death of scrubs and really don't feel like myself when I wear them. Nick and his fiancee Bre have already left for an earlier service, so I guess it will be just Jim, Zach and I. I wish Kate would come. (rephrase...I pray Kate will come). Kate "defriended" me on facebook yesterday and I am sad. See...not always "cozy".


1 comment: