
The temp today is 85+. Sunny and breezy with a deep blue sky. Just a taste of things to come. I love it...the summer is stretched out before me, and winter is a distant memory.
Jim and I have been at the chores since early this morning. We have already washed both of the cars. Scrubbed down the front porch and all of the outside furniture. Jim just took my car to the carwash to vacuum it and I came in to start some laundry and shower. We are going to take a ride up to the Northwest corner of the state to enjoy some of the beautiful sights and smells of spring.
*Ok, I guess I was a little too excited about the weather earlier. Jim and I were sitting in the family room, feeling a bit groggy. He got up to check the thermostat ., and it is a whopping 87 degrees...inside. We (Jim) are/is now closing all of the windows and turning on the AC...IN APRIL!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment