Well, at this moment, I am currently unemployed. New job starts on Monday. I've got a few days to decompress and get the home things in order before I start my 60 days of probation with no days off. After that I will have every Tuesday as my day off.
Jim is working at home today and later we are both heading outside AGAIN...to work in the yard. After we get this spring stuff done it will be just a matter of maintaining. Can't wait for that.
Zach has been working every day. He does not mind...he is so happy to have a job.
We are starting to prepare for some out of state company, coming the weekend of 5/9. Jim's sisters and their hubs will be here on Sat., and then his Uncle Mitch and Aunt Jean Kyte, and some of his Kyte cousins will be coming on Sunday for a reunion. We are so excited about that. Other great news...we will have a visitor soon. Our friends Mike and Chris's son, Nick will be staying with us for the summer. He will be interning at ESPN. It will be a joy to have him here and a blessing for us to have the chance to spend this time with him. Can't wait.
Hmmm, what else, oh, there is a frost advisory for tonight. Yesterday it was 95 and tonight the heat may click on. Gotta love New England.

I just love those two girls. How fun to have all those women in your house reading the Word. Love you always. Chris
ReplyDelete