
I have the sweetest Easter memories. Bonnets and baskets. New dresses and patent leather shoes. The egg hunt at my Aunt Meme's. Sunday morning mass at St. Lawrence church. The lucious ham dinner prepared with love by my Mom. Our whole family gathered around the table as my Daddy said grace. Feeling so safe, so loved.
And then later...dying eggs with Jim's whole family on Chickadee Lane in Stratford. Attending Easter Sunday service at Calvary EFC in Trumbull...the whole family. Singing..."He Lives" and hearing Jim's mom's voice above the rest. Coming back to a wonderful meal that she had prepared for us. The most delicious deviled eggs known to mankind! Sitting around her dining room table while the kids (cousins) played outside. The laughing...oh so much laughing!
I have the sweetest Easter memories, but none is sweeter than the first Easter that I truly believed. The Pastor shouted out "He is Risen" and the congregation responded "He is Risen indeed", and my heart soared. HE IS RISEN INDEED!
Happy Easter Everyone!
http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=83e335755e5e914c16da
And then later...dying eggs with Jim's whole family on Chickadee Lane in Stratford. Attending Easter Sunday service at Calvary EFC in Trumbull...the whole family. Singing..."He Lives" and hearing Jim's mom's voice above the rest. Coming back to a wonderful meal that she had prepared for us. The most delicious deviled eggs known to mankind! Sitting around her dining room table while the kids (cousins) played outside. The laughing...oh so much laughing!
I have the sweetest Easter memories, but none is sweeter than the first Easter that I truly believed. The Pastor shouted out "He is Risen" and the congregation responded "He is Risen indeed", and my heart soared. HE IS RISEN INDEED!
Happy Easter Everyone!
http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=83e335755e5e914c16da

THANK you! This is a sweet post!!
ReplyDelete