,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Here Comes the Sun

Just a quick bit of randomness. We survived storm "Demi" (oh brother). I guess we ended up with about a foot or so of snow. Seems deeper because of the drifts. Jim headed up to Boston yesterday in the height of it all and arrived safely for "Corporate Athlete". He was really looking foward to it and I am so happy that in spite of the weather, he still got to go.
It is blustery cold this morning, but the sky is deep blue and the sun is blinding. So beautiful.
I lost my camera for a few days but found it last night after a concentrated search and will be putting up more pictures when I can. No more sightings of the mystery dog and it is just as well, I hope he found his way back home. I am headed off to work for a quick 4 hours. This is the week when my boss decides if we all get our regular hours back. I am not too hopeful. I sent out another resume yesterday to an internal medicine practice. We'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment