,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Monday, February 2, 2009

Winter...bring it on


It took me forever to find a public photo of a groundhog. Not Phil, but it will have to do. So...6 more weeks of winter, if you put any stock in this nonsense.
I am just about to start dinner. We are having BLT's with Turkey bacon on thick sliced whole grain bread and yummy fries. If you have never tried the brand "Alexia", you should. They make organic frozen fries and several varieties of frozen potatoes that are sooooo good. No trans fats and just potatoes, canola oil/sunflower oil, and sea salt.
We are all going to eat dinner together and watch the new (hour long) episode of "The Office" that was on last night after the Superbowl. Jim was smart enough to DVR it for us. Thanks honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment