,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Be Mine



Happy Valentines Day everyone, and to my sweet Valentine XOXO.
No special plans for this day of love. Zachary celebrated yesterday with his girlfriend Tina. They went to the movies and exchanged cutsie gifts (there is a 4 foot teddy bear now residing in Zach's room). I think Kate and Jeff have plans for later. After a very busy week for me I am content to do home things today. I have a plan to kidnap Jim later for a trip to Starbucks and then a ride in the country. We'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment