,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Friday, February 20, 2009

A Day in the Life

I thought it would be fun to do a typical day for me, all in pictures. I started out first thing this morning. Nothing exciting, just a regular day.



Good morning...up at 6am to let the dog out. Brrr it's sooo cold!

It snowed again last night.

Tofu enjoying her breakfast.

My usual breakfast, cereal and tea.

Zach is up and whipping up some scrambled eggs. Yummy.

Good morning Kati catepillar! Uncooperative with my picture taking. Typical.

Here's Jim...up and bright eye and bushy tailed. Looking for coffee...

Whew, here it is.

Working from home today (in his jammies).

I lay out my clothes, I am such a nerd.

Ready for work.

Checking in with Jim before I leave. "Don't work to hard"!

Arriving at work. Ugh...someone is in my parking spot.

My work for the day. After work I had a bunch of errands.

Post office


Bank... I then headed up to the Wtby Mall. Jim called me and wanted to get out and take a break from work. I swung by and picked him up (he brought a friend) .


Onward ho...
Tofu needed treats from the "Natural Pet"


Off to Starbucks


Yeah caffeine!!


Our scenic ride back to Naugatuck. Beautiful.





Quick stop at John's Pizza to get dough for dinner.

Jim is cooking tonight...homemade pizza!
Tofu happily anticipating a crumb or two that may fall...

Jim's magnificent veggie Pizza. It was delicious!

Whew...relaxing before bed. Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment