It is raining in Maine. One day of rain is acceptable on a camping vacation. It looks like we will have a bit more than that. Boo.
I am typing this from my camper bed. A gentle rain is falling outside hitting the roof and making me feel very cozy where I am. I feel sorry for the tenters. We were there once and tenting in the rain is awful.
Jim is nestled in on the couch reading. We are doing nothing more than reading and talking today and that feels very good.
This year we invested in an air conditioner for our camper. We are not even feeling the humid air and when the sun comes out tomorrow afternoon it will only be in the low 80's...sweet.
I had my first taste of Maine lobster on Saturday night when the five of us went out to one of our favorite places to eat up here...The Rising Tide. So good.
If the sun was shining, I would not have even cracked open the computer. Hopefully, this will be my last post until I am back home in Ct. Missing Zachary....my baby turns 20 tomorrow. Love you Zachy doodle!





No comments:
Post a Comment