Wednesday, August 31, 2011
:(
I just had a very sad revelation. I was watching "Sex and the City" ( yup, I watch it sometimes...gasp... the cleaned up version not on HBO). Anyway, I realized that over the past few years of working full time I have let go of my girlfriends. I did not have many, but I did have the kind that I would talk to several times a week on the phone and certainly shop with a few times a month or meet for lunch or tea. Full time jobs zap alot of the fun out of life. I barely have time to keep up with my family and so things and people have fallen by the wayside. It wasn't until tonight, watching TV, that I realized how much I miss having a close girlfriend. I could cry a river.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi Patti
ReplyDeleteAmen having a full time job makes keeping up a bit more challenging. But putting your family first is something that we all admire about you. Those of us who call you friend love you and understand. So receive Grace my dear friend.
Much love
Chris