,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last Sunday Jim and I attended the christening of our new great niece Ariel (my sisters' first granddaughter). It was our first time meeting this little cutie pie. What a beautiful baby, and she looked so precious in her long white christening gown and crocheted Mary Jane shoes. I got to spend a bit of time with her and I laid her down on the couch and had the best time making her smile. Nothing compares to coaxing a smile out of a tiny, little bundle.
I brought along my camera, but unfortunately I dropped it in the parking lot on my way in and only got one blurry shot. :( I think that I need a new camera. I am putting it up here anyway just cause I want to.
So much fun to be with my family again!


Jim and I with Nicole and Ariel. This looks like it would have been a great picture!






No comments:

Post a Comment