,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Monday, June 7, 2010

New Car

Kate has been saving for months to buy a car. Her savings account grew and grew. By mid May she felt that she had enough to start her search. She officially started car shopping 2 weeks ago. She scanned all of the used car ads and really had her heart set on a Volkswagon, stick shift. She and Jim set out to look at and test drive a cute little Jetta. She really loved it. She called our friend Rob (car expert) to ask his advise and he gave her some bad news...automatic tranmission Jetta's are known to have some engine problems. Then he gave her some good news. He had a friend who was selling a VW Passat. It was a few years newer than the cars that she was looking at and it was a standard. Also...it was well within her price range. By Thursday...the car was officially hers. She is so excited and I am so excited for her. She took me for a spin in it last night and it is the perfect car for her. Happy Driving Catepillar...be safe!




1 comment: