,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Friday, April 2, 2010

Random Friday

It is Easter weekend and I am over the moon because I have 3 days off in a row. I have not had Good Friday off in well...ever. Zachy doodle is home and that makes me very happy. He helped Jim out in the yard ALL day yesterday for the big Spring clean up. The sun was shining and the temp was around 70. They both worked very hard, thatching the lawn with the tractor and then raking up all of the dead grass. A few of the flower beds got cleaned out as well. Meanwhile, I cleaned the entire downstairs top to bottom. It felt wonderful to throw open the windows and make everything spic and span! I just don't have the time to keep up with the cleaning like I used to and so I am always happy when I can set aside an entire day to catch up. Kate came homearound 5 and helped out with the last bit of raking. They all came in around 6:30....sore (Jim) sunburned and tired. We showered and jumped in the car and headed to Maggie Mcflys in Southbury for a much deserved dinner out. It was a great day! Taking a break

clean
clean
clean
clean
clean


If the Easter Bunny decides to stop by...he has a clean house to hide the eggs :)
Hope that you are having a great weekend too!


No comments:

Post a Comment