,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

It is Easter morning. I am sitting in my chair waiting for the kids and Jim to wake up. Gone are the days when the kids would wake me up...eager to find their baskets and hunt for eggs. Now, I wait on them. Time has sure changed things.
The sun is just starting to burn off the foggy haze that I woke up to. After all of the mornings Easter fun we will head off to church. The four of us. I will have a happy heart today for so many reasons...celebrating the risen savior tops the list and coming in at second...2 of my children will be beside me in church.
Happy Easter family and friends. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment