,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Saturday

We traveled to Cape Cod yesterday for a Christmas visit with my Mom. I forgot my camera...so we purchased a disposable and I will post them and the details of the trip when I get them developed. This was the first year that because of their work schedules none of the kids could come. My Mom loaded us down with gifts to bring back for them and I wanted to get these few pictures up of Kate and Zach opening their presents so my Mom could see them.
*Hi Mom...the kids were so excited to open their gifts last night! Kate's jaw literally dropped when she saw the North Face fleece. She loves it and put it on and wore it all night. Zachary loved his AE hoodie. He is wearing it now as I type this. I am sitting here typing in my new jammies...so cozy and soft! Thanks again for such a fun day. XO





No comments:

Post a Comment