,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Random Fall

Autumn is drawing to a close. The question I always ask myself as I drive around is when is the peak color and did I miss it? Every day is more spectacular than the last and I think that day is "peak". Then, all of a sudden the leaves are down and I feel like I missed it. Funny and weird, but true. Anyway, I think this is passed peak, but still beautiful.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys We are hoping all went well with Jimmy. Mike tried calling to see how his buddy is doing. He is in our prayers. Our fall here has still some peaking to go! Love you guys
    Chris

    ReplyDelete