,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend fun

Had some fun this weekend. I attended the bridal shower for my sweet friend Kelley. It was so lovely. The best part was the video/slide show made by her sister Rachel. It really got to me and made me think how our children are ours for such a short time. Before we know it they are grown and starting lives of their own. Too soon if you ask me. Yeah...I cried.



Games
Gifts






We were all invited to the first birthday party of our Great Nephew Alex, so Jim drove up to South Hamilton Massachusetts to attend that. Kate and Zach had to work and missed out on all the fun.



What a cutie pie!


I came home from the shower and finally succumbed to the chest cold that has been hovering over me since Thurs. Thank goodness I had Sunday to rest. I cannot take any days off during my probation period.


Jim and the kids took me out to dinner Sunday to celebrate a belated Mothers Day. They surprised me with a Pandora bracelet and charms. I love when the 4 of us can be together. It was a perfect day...rest and no cooking.





Now I am relaxing with Jim in the family room. The perfect way to end a fun weekend. Have a great week everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment